A blog written by Manchester College students studying the 2008 presidential campaign.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Brown Protestors Unfair

The criticism against Prime Minister Brown is unfair. As I sit back and read about the remarks that Brown said I do not understand why protestors are jumping on his back. He simply stated that he agreed with one of the policies that Senator Obama was supporting, he did not state that he backed Obama. I believe that this is a strategized move by the Mccain campaign to try to get backing from oversees and put pressure on Brown to side with him in hopes that they will support his campaign, and that would possibly help him get votes from people stateside. Again, I do not see anything wrong with the comments that Brown made and I think people are blowing these out of proportion, and they could end up hurting our relationships with other nations.

No comments: